Our locations for internationally recognised quality
At our two Locations we develop and manufacture leading pool Management technology for customers throughout the world.
Putzbrunn site: Expertise in stainless steel
The highest quality stainless steeel components are produced at BEHNCKE's original location just outside Munich. In addition, Putzbrunn is the BEHNCKE headquarters for management and administration.
At the Putzbrunn site we have:
- High-tech welding equipment and production machines developed in-house
- Special production technologies for working with stainless-steel tubes and winding technology with in-house toolmaking and turning
- Electrical department with switch cabinet construction for customised production of switchgear
- Production equipment for the manufacture of heat exchangers, built-in parts, filter containers and filter systems as well as industrial products for the food and beverage industry as well as plant engineering
- Service centre for Dolphin Maytronics fully automatic floor cleaners (www.maytronics.com)
- Warehouse for collections from the entire southern German region
Expertise in filter technology and glass fibres
In the 4000 square metre plant at Bühne we produce GRP components using the latest production methods. At our location in Sachsen-Anhalt we produce over 100 different filter container types for private and public requirements. For the highly sensitive use in the drinking water sector filters up to 10 bar pressure resistance can be manufactured in Bühne.
At the Bühne site we undertake the industrial production for:
- the private swimming pool sector: Filter containers and filter systems made from fibreglass reinforced polyester resin and polypropylene
- the public swimming pool sector: Plastic filter containers made from fibreglass reinforced polyester resin with KTW/KSW and DVGW W 270 certification (custom designs possible)
- the municipal waterworks sector: Plastic filter containers made from fibreglass reinforced polyester resin with KTW and DVGW worksheet W 270 certificates (custom designs up to 10 bar possible)
- environmentally friendly swimming pool UV technology in conjunction with patented filter system technology
- Absorber systems for resource-efficient swimming pool heating by solar radiation